The Race at Golden Acre is at this point still scheduled to take place. The Organiser is however going to make a final decision tomorrow morning at 07.00 and by 07.30 the information will be on the Peco website wether its on or not. Visit, http://www.pecoxc.co.uk If the race is on the Organiser advises individuals to make a sensible decision wether to travel or not bearing in mind there local prevailing weather conditions and road conditions.
I will also add a post in the morning when I know the decision. Thanks Eric