We’re delighted with the number of members who have joined or rejoined us for the 2019-20 year! If you haven’t done so yet, it’s now time to get a move on! Tomorrow we will be moving across to contacting our current membership only, so don’t lose touch with us! Look what you could be missing…
Support, companionship and encouragement from fellow Striders, along with a range of coaching, regular events and benefits to keep you motivated, whatever your ability! Knowing that you have regular walking, jogging or running sessions in your diary can make a huge difference!
What do I get?
Knaresborough Striders membership provides you with access to:
- Weekly training sessions run by qualified coaches
- Organised twice-weekly run groups led by trained run leaders
- Regular organised free time trials and other events
- Changing and showering facilities at KCC
- Membership of the KCC bar
- A range of social events across the year
- Public liability insurance whilst training and racing with us
- Discounts at Up & Running, Tikiboo and SportsShoes.com
We also recommend adding the England Athletics membership option, which provides:
- Discounted entry fees to most races and events
- Access to affiliated events and race series such as Harrogate Summer League, PECO Cross-country series, Regional and National events
- The club subsides part of your EA affiliation fee
What does it cost?
The subscription rates, as of 1st April 2019, are incredible value as follows:
- Club only: £30
- Club + England Athletics: £41
- University Student: £12
- University Student + England Athletics: £27
Click here to visit our membership page and register!