Running across ten months, the Ben Campbell Club Championship has been expanded to 15 events for 2019, giving a wider choice of locations, distances and terrain than ever! Designed once again by our Race secretary Eric, there are five new events including a couple of interesting-looking ‘away days’! The majority remain local races which many of you will already know well. In line with the expanded line-up, members will need to contest 7 events in order to qualify.
About the Championship
- Our Club Championship is open to paid-up first-claim members, including those without EA numbers. We use mostly local events – ranging from 5ks through to Half Marathons.
- 2019 category award are to be confirmed. In 2018 the awards were: Senior Men (under 40), Senior Ladies (under 35), Veteran Men (40+) and Veteran Ladies(35+).
- Age grading adjustments will be applied in all categories and your age on 03/02/2019 will be used for each race.
- A minimum of 7 races from the 15 to be completed for Championship purposes.
- Official race results will be used for calculations. Chip times will be used unless Race organiser is using ‘Gun to tape’ timing.
- Committee decision final in any dispute regarding Club Championship.
- The 2019 events can be found on the 2019 Championship page, the Events Calendar and on the club notice board at KCC.
- Please enter all races as soon as possible!