CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP RACES for 2019:
1. Sunday 17th Feb 2019 11am – LIVERSEDGE HALF MARATHON (Entry link)
2. Saturday 2nd March 2019 9am – HARROGATE PARK RUN (5k)
3. Saturday 9th March 2019 1pm – DENTDALE 14mile (Entry link)
4. Sunday 7th April 2019 10am – BEN CAMPBELL 10K (Entry link)
5. Sunday 12th May 2019 10am – RIPON 10 Mile (Entry link)
6. Sunday 23rd June 2019 11am – STAVELEY STAMPEDE 10K. (Entry link)
7. Sunday 14th July 2019 11am – BURTON LEONARD 10K (Also MOB MATCH vs. Nidd Valley) Entries open 1st Jan
8. Sunday 28th July 2019 – ROUGEMONT CHASE 7.4K 12.30pm (tbc) (Further information)
9. Saturday 10th August 2019 1pm? (tbc) – LITTONDALE 4mile (Further information)
10. Wednesday 21st August 2019 7.30pm – SESSAY SWIFT 6K
11. Sunday 1st September 2019 2pm – WETHERBY 10K (Entry link)
12. Sunday 29th September 2019 10am – REDCAR HALF MARATHON (Entry link)
13 Sunday 13th October 2019 11am – RICHMOND CASTLE 10K
14. Sunday 20th October 2019 11am – SHAUN LEE JOHNSTONE 10 Mile
15 Sunday 3rd November 2019 – GUY FAWKES 10mile (Further Information)
We will update entry links as they become available. Results will be posted here during the series.
About the Championship
- Our Club Championship is open to paid-up first-claim members, including those without EA numbers. We use mostly local events – ranging from 5ks through to Half Marathons.
- 2019 category award are to be confirmed. In 2018 the awards were: Senior Men (under 40), Senior Ladies (under 35), Veteran Men (40+) and Veteran Ladies(35+).
- Age grading adjustments will be applied in all categories and your age on 03/02/2019 will be used for each race.
- A minimum of 7 races from the 15 to be completed for Championship purposes.
- Official race results will be used for calculations. Chip times will be used unless Race organiser is using ‘Gun to tape’ timing.
- Committee decision final in any dispute regarding Club Championship.
- The 2019 events can also be found in our Events Calendar and on the club notice board at KCC.
- Please enter all races as soon as possible.