CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP RACES for 2019:
1. Sunday 17th Feb 2019 11am – LIVERSEDGE HALF MARATHON (Results)
2. Saturday 2nd March 2019 9am – HARROGATE PARKRUN (5k) (Results)
3. Saturday 9th March 2019 1pm – DENTDALE 14mile (Results)
4. Sunday 7th April 2019 10am – BEN CAMPBELL 10K (Results)
5. Sunday 12th May 2019 10am – RIPON 10 Mile (Results)
6. Sunday 23rd June 2019 11am – STAVELEY STAMPEDE 10K. (Results)
7. Sunday 14th July 2019 11am – BURTON LEONARD 10K (Results)
8. Sunday 28th July 2019 – ROUGEMONT CHASE 7.4K 12.30pm (Further information)
9. Saturday 10th August 2019 1pm – LITTONDALE 4mile (Further information)
10. Wednesday 21st August 2019 7.30pm – SESSAY SWIFT 6K (Entry Link)
11. Sunday 1st September 2019 2pm – WETHERBY 10K (Entry link)
12. Sunday 29th September 2019 10am – REDCAR HALF MARATHON (Entry link)
13. Sunday 13th October 2019 11am – RICHMOND CASTLE 10K (Entry details)
14. Sunday 3rd November 2019 – GUY FAWKES 10mile (Entry details)
15. Saturday 16th November 2019 – Conyngham Hall parkrun (5K) (Further Information)#DFYB
We will continue update entry links as they become available. Results will be posted here during the series.
Click here to see the championship results throughout the season.
About the Championship
- Our Club Championship is open to paid-up first-claim members, including those without EA numbers. We use mostly local events – ranging from 5ks through to Half Marathons.
- 2019 category award are to be confirmed. In 2018 the awards were: Senior Men (under 40), Senior Ladies (under 35), Veteran Men (40+) and Veteran Ladies(35+).
- Age grading adjustments will be applied in all categories and your age on 03/02/2019 will be used for each race.
- A minimum of 7 races from the 15 to be completed for Championship purposes.
- Official race results will be used for calculations. Chip times will be used unless Race organiser is using ‘Gun to tape’ timing.
- Committee decision final in any dispute regarding Club Championship.
- The 2019 events can also be found in our Events Calendar and on the club notice board at KCC.
- Please enter all races as soon as possible.