- This event has passed.
Monthly parkrun visit (September)
1st September 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
September’s Monthly parkrun venue is DALBY FOREST.
We will meet at the Cricket Club at 7.15 to arrange car shares.
The event takes place at Dalby Forest Courtyard, Low Dalby, Pickering, YO18 7LT.
It is a multi-user trail predominately forest roads, footpaths and gravel trails for all standards of runner. The trail takes in views along the valley and crosses over bridges that span Dalby Beck as well as winding through forest and pasture. The course is largely flat with a couple of short elevations.
- Toilets are located in the Dalby Forest Courtyard as well as the main Visitor Centre. There are disabled facilities in both locations.
- There is plenty of car parking located between the Dalby Forest Courtyard and the Visitor Centre. There are a number of disabled parking bays near both the Visitor Centre and Courtyard.
- There is a discounted toll charge of £2 per vehicle for all parkrunners to use the forest drive by car until 10.30am. If you wish to extend your visit beyond 10.30am you can top up your admission at the Information Point in Dalby Forest For walkers, runners and cyclists there is no toll charge to enter the forest.
- A large children’s play area is located at the back of the main Visitor Centre approximately 5 minutes from the start line.
- There are two cafes in walking distance from the start line. The Courtyard Café is closest. The second café is located inside the main Visitor Centre.
- 1st September 2018
- 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Social Run
- DALBY FOREST parkrun