Welcome to ZERO-to-HERO 2020!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2020 COURSE IS NOW FULL.
If you wish to be placed on a waiting list for any cancelled places, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Knaresborough Striders’ Z2H courses have helped take complete non-runners up to a 5km run after 8 weeks of training. Our qualified run leaders will take you through every aspect of running, so you can comfortably and confidently join our other jog or run groups at the end. The cost is just £15 for the whole programme.
What do I get?
- Twice-weekly (Tuesday/Thursday) sessions for the first 8 weeks of the year.
- Coaching and Encouragement from our qualified course leaders
- Membership of Knaresborough Striders until the end of March 2020.
- Graduation 5k event at a local parkrun in March 2020
- You will come along as regularly as possible to our training sessions (meeting at Knaresborough Cricket Club) each Tuesday and Thursday
- You will head out for training with our course leaders, in two groups. You will be grouped depending on your current ability or experience.
- Each training session will help you to build your strength, endurance, distance and speed gradually, beginning with walking-jogging intervals if necessary.
- You will also make a third weekly training jog/run independently each weekend.
- At the culmination of the 8 weeks, you have the option of attending a graduation 5k run, which will be at one of our local parkruns where you will be supported by Knaresborough Striders and cross the line of your Zero-to-Hero experience!
How do I sign-up?
- Register by adding your details here: Z2K2020 Registration
- To compete your registration, please transfer your £15 payment by BACS to our Club account using the following details: Sort code 40-26-20, account no. 11295985 – using NAME – Z2H as the reference.
- Please note that places are limited to 20 for 2020, so ensure that you have read and understood the information on this page and are able to commit regularly throughout the 8 weeks.