Arrangements for training during Covid-19
(updated 9th June 2021)
- All our Running/Jogging/Walking/Structured groups currently have group size limits set by their respective leaders.
- Members are reminded that they are representing Knaresborough striders in the community, should uphold the standards of the club and to be courteous and polite to the public.
Safety and kit
- All members to adhere to current social distancing requirements.
- Carry a facemask for use if it becomes necessary due to proximity with others, such as being treated for injury.
- Remember to wear high visibility clothing & (head)torches especially in poorer weather.
- Members must book-in to all groups in order to attend.
- Please consider the limited availability of structured sessions and only book in fortnightly at most to allow all our members to benefit.
- Groups must be setup by run leaders only.
Time and place
- All groups will commence from Knaresborough Cricket Club (Aspin Lane) unless arranged otherwise with Training Officer. Structured sessions held at varying locations – please check book-in page for details.
- Groups will gather outdoors, separately from other groups. Members may choose to use the KCC bar facilities at their own discretion after training is complete.
- Please consider arriving/departing promptly to help minimise unnecessary contact time.
- Groups will depart at staggered times between 19:00 and 19:40.
- Leader takes responsibility for carrying kit bag, planning a safe and feasible route and reporting back any absences.
- Run leaders to carry a mobile phone to be able to call for help if required.
- Members must not to attend if they fall into any of the vulnerable high-risk groups affected by COVID-19 or if they or anyone they live with is showing COVID 19 symptoms of feel at all unwell.
- Should a member test positive for COVID-19 or be instructed to self-isolate subsequent to attending a training session, please advise the Training Officer.
Training Book-in page: Click here
Covid-19 Risk Assessment: knaresborough striders covid risk assessment updated 25th March 2021 *update ongoing, 17th May.